Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai in Honolulu
Overlooking the majestic Ala Wai Yacht Harbor and the Waikiki skyline, this popular vacation ownership resort is conveniently located in the beginning of Waikiki; footsteps to world famous Waikiki Beach where the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean lap the soft sand. Enjoy easy access to the beautiful Duke Kahanamoku lagoon, Ala Moana Center, Hawaii Convention Center and multiple beach parks. Located inside of the landmark oceanfront Ilikai Hotel which gained worldwide fame during the opening credits of Hawaii Five-O.
Waikiki Marina Resort Services & Amenities Include:
- Extra-Large Units Feature Full Kitchens
- All-Suite Property
- No Resort Fees!
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- On-Site Restaurants Sarento's and Cinnamon's at the Ilikai
- On-Site Spa
- On-Site Car Rental
- Hawaiian Activities Program Desk
- Outdoor Swimming Pool, Wading Pool and Sundeck
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Concierge Services
- Laundry Facilities
- Daily Torch lighting Ceremony
- Daily Housekeeping Is Not Included and May Be Added for a Nominal Fee.
- Valet Parking Only (Fee)
- Only 1 Block from Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon Near the Hotel
- Walk to the Best of Waikiki and Central Honolulu
- Complimentary Hawaiian Music Entertainment in the Courtyard Every Friday Evening.
- Fireworks at Waikiki Beach Every Friday Evening
Some amenities/activities are seasonal and available at an additional charge.Check-In: 4:00PM Check-Out: 10:00 AMFront Desk Hours: To access the Shell Vacations/Waikiki Marina Resort check-in desk, access the main lobby via stairs, escalator, or exterior elevator. Upon entering the lobby, stay to the left of the guest elevators and proceed toward Ku'ai Market. The Waikiki Marina Resort and Shell Vacations Reception/Check-In office (Suite #135)is located next to the market in the corridor toward the pool. Front Desk Hours: Registration is from 7:00am-11:00pm.